Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fear is the fruit -- Look of the Day  



Ok yeah the image of my outfit is AWFUL. I was having so much fun all day that when I got home I realized I didn't take a photo of it, it's not my favorite but I was feeling mighty 80s inspired. Anyway I look cranky because... well, I was cranky. I came home and asked my boyfriend to take a photo of me, there were workers in the hall, I was tired, sweaty, and hungry. Then after I looked through about 20 photos I realized that nothing looked good, and so I said, "Screw it!" and did a poor job editing the background. It's different when I take good quality photos, I put time and effort into photoshopping things in the background, adjusting the colors, etc. But for this one I didn't care. I hate my flat. It's so small I have nowhere to take photos with a plain wall behind me. My kitchen door is glass, not to mention there is a mirror on the back of the front door! My flat is like the anti-christ for photo taking.

Anyway, done with rant. I will just remember to make someone take a photo of me. Like I've said, I do hate having my photo taken - I'm a great model huh?


This was last week during the week, I met up with some friends to go to the Kowloon Cricket Club for lunch, the photo above is me taking a picture of my greek wrap. It was really good, lettuce, feta, tomato, hummus, cucumber - yumm. The other great thing was that the weather was beautiful, a nice breeze, sunny, and a swarm of cute little kiddies running around "playing" soccer. Kids playing soccer essentially means kids running around the field back and forth from the goal, but the ball is nowhere to be seen. I forget what that's like, it'd be fun to be a kid again.

Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories