Thursday, September 24, 2009

I finally found a spot with some of the new looks for winter, it's going to have to stay a secret though. I mean, I have to have a secret place for myself haha. I was really excited, though. It's a little bit more expensive than Mong Kok but it's definitely better quality, newer styles, and actual samples.

Winter clothes are popping up in all of the stores, but it's still insanely hot outside. It's so lame, I just wish it would get cold so I could wear leggings, scarves, layers, jackets. It won't be actually cold here until the end of November - sigh. So I spent the morning looking at girls on Chictopia, envying the colder climates. Thanks a lot global warming!

So after musing on these fashionable thoughts I decided to make up a little collage.



I bought some new books since I'm feeling the pain of True Blood being over, my Sookie Stackhouse books finished, almost two months until the new Twilight movies... I can't wait for it to be cold enough to bust out dark lipstick, black eyeliner, darker clothes. I know some people wear dark colors all year but I just can't, I see the sun outside and I'm just too excited. Plus, I have made the mistake a few times this summer of wearing a scarf or pants and ended up drenched in sweat. It's way too hot in Hong Kong to wear winter gear until it truly is winter.

I want clip in colored extensions. Purple. And I want a vinyl pencil skirt. Oh well, I guess really I just need an unlimited cash supply haha.

Bookmark and Share

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “